Thursday, 14 November 2013

Joel Mortimer. 2 years post CCAM Surgery.



Dear Diary...

Where do I begin? Today I have been so happy yet so emotional, because two years ago today, my beautiful brave boy had open lung surgery to remove the bottom lobe of his right lung where his CCAM sat. Meanwhile I spend 5 agonizing hours on his ward with his dad & nanna, pacing the floors & climbing the walls worrying myself sick. 

But today, two years on, I look at my beautiful, healthy, brave warrior & I truly know how blessed I am, I know how lucky I am that my baby fought all the way for his life, & I also know that if we were ever to be in that situation again, with baby bean, then I would WITHOUT ANY DOUBT fight all the way through it all over again, no matter how much it scared me, because I would die for my babies.

Joel Mortimer & my beautiful growing baby bean. you are both my world.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment