Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Pregnancy Diary. Week 7.


Dear Diary... 

Week 7: 

Today I am feeling so extremely relieved. 3 days after I found out that I was pregnant I saw my midwife & everything was great. That evening I started to spot pinkish blood. This continued every 4 days for 2 weeks, & although EPU (early pregnancy unit) told me that it was all perfectly normal & that as long as the blood didn't become any heavier there was nothing to worry about I couldn't help it. 

Today I took another pregnancy test as I was told to once all the spotting had stopped & I got the biggest relief when it came back with a big fat positive! infact, the positive was even more prominent than the first two tests that I took when I found out so that in itself tells me everything is fine, so I can relax again now & begin to enjoy my pregnancy once again. :) 

I see my midwife again on 26th November (next Tuesday) for my booking in bloods so i'll need to tell her all about it so she can put it in my notes but least now I know it was nothing to serious to worry about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment