Saturday, 30 November 2013

Pregnancy Diary. Week 9.


Dear Diary.. 

Week 9: 

I am sorry that I didn't get round to putting up a post last week, I have just gotten over what has felt like the worst cold in my entire life! Honestly, I thought pregnancy exhaustion alone was hard, but having a cold on top totally knocked me for 6! I have literally spent the last week just curled up on the sofa, sleeping & trying to kick my cold. Thankfully I am feeling much better this week & oh my gosh, I can't believe that I am 9 weeks already!! :D 

Tuesday just gone (26th) I saw my midwife for my booking in bloods, which was fun. She tried twice to get bloods from me & totally failed :) so in the end she had to bring one of the nurses in to do the job, I don't blame her, my veins are bloody awkward as hell. I told her about when I was being induced with Joel & they tried 8 times to get a canular in me, so they could start the drip! hands, feet the lot, they just couldn't get it in, at one stage there was 1 doctor & four nurses giving it a go! & just as they were considering my neck, one of the nurses managed to get one in my arm (thank god) so yeah, we had a good giggle about that & she has decided that when I need bloods again she will have somebody else on standby for me! ;) 

Last week I also received my date for my 12 week scan which is very exciting! I get to see my baby bean for the first time on CHRISTMAS EVE!! :D so part of me is really praying that everything is okay, because I can't help thinking getting bad news on Christmas Eve would just be totally shit. :/ but I am being as positive as I can * I am pretty sure everything will be okay! I am actually quite excited, I know I have said this before but I am pretty sure, once I see my baby it will then actually start feeling real!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. really proud of u hunni u have bloomed over the years and u should be proud of who u have become coz i am proud of u xxx

    ReplyDelete