Monday, 9 December 2013

Diary Post #55!! *Christmas is Coming*


Dear Dairy.. 

So yesterday, me, my husband his mum & dad, his little cousin Chloe & Joel all went to see Sta, it was rather amazing, definitely beats the first time at the Christmas Lights switch on. Joel was totally in awe over seeing Santa, if not also a little bit shy! we took him into the grotto & Santa said to him, "Hello Joel, you've grown since the last time I saw you, how are you?" & Joel's reply was, "I'm okay thank you Santa" then with not being told or anything, Joel sat down on  the floor at Santa's feet whilst they had a chat about what Joel wanted for Christmas, & of course, he wants anything Sonic the hedgehog related :D it was so incredibly cute! 





After we had seen Santa, we then had a look around the Christmas filled Garden Center & it was beautiful. All the Christmas lights & decorations really got me feeling festive & excited.



I would just like to wish all my bloggers & followers a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & a fantastic new year, I hope all your dreams & wishes come true. I actually can't believe the best day is only 2 weeks away! it's going to be fantastic & I hope your day is fantastic too. 

Thank you for reading. 
Keep smiling. Xxxxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment