Monday, 6 January 2014

Pregnancy Diary. Week 13.


Dear Diary.. 

Week 13: 

2014 is here & I can finally say that; I will get to meet my baby this year!! :D 

So this week I am 13 weeks pregnant & officially on my last week of the first trimester. As of Thursday I will be 14 weeks & entering the second trimester! Bring it on I say, & whilst were at it, can somebody please give me some energy & take away this nausea?! ;) 

More exciting news, on 21st January I will be seeing my midwife for my 16 weeks check & it is then, (if my memory serves me correctly) that I shall get to hear my beautiful baby bean's heartbeat for the very first time!  I mean don't get me wrong I have seen positive pregnant tests & I have even seen my baby bean at his 12 weeks scan (yes I am still saying he) but I am pretty sure that as soon as I hear his heartbeat it will well & truly hit home, because as of this moment it still feels just a little bit surreal. 

I think it's safe to say we are going at a rather steady pace. I remember when I was pregnant with Joel, every day felt like it was dragging! but I guess this time round, with me having Joel to run around after & take care of, I haven't really noticed this pregnancy dragging all too much! which is definitely a good thing :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment