Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Pregnancy Diary. Week 14.


Dear Diary.. 

14 Weeks: 

So I realize that this post a little late this week considering I will officially be 15 weeks tomorrow, but alot has gone off this week.... something that I may talk about another time. 

Pregnancy wise, everything is going good! I seem to be starting to have a little more energy & the nausea is beginning to also settle (yey) although I still do have days were I feeling dog rough. I am now officially in the second trimester too! (yey again) 

On 21st January I will be seeing my midwife & hopefully I will be getting to hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time... (i'm having flash backs now that I have already said this in a previous post??) I'm also noticing that baby brain is officially beginning to kick in, my brain has totally gone to mush & I am forgetting loads of stuff, including things I have said in previous posts ha! its actually getting silly. 

I hope people are enjoying my diary so far & its not people's nut in...? 
& if it is, tough! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment