Monday, 27 January 2014

Pregnancy Diary. Week 16.


Dear Diary... 

Week 16: 

So we are now on week 16 & what a week it has been. The fun has really begun! I am currently suffering with my first water infection! (such fun) I think I managed to contract 6 altogether when I was pregnant with Joel.. I am also beginning to feel little flutters in my tummy, mostly of a night or first thing in the morning. Everything goes quiet throughout the day! The stretching has also started, & I am really beginning to feel pregnant, which is so exciting! as for appointments etc, I don't have any until 26 feb, which will be my 20 weeks scan! so I am just kicking back, relaxing & enjoying my pregnancy. So far things are progressing lovely & I feel utterly blessed to have this beautiful human being developing inside of me. :') 

4 months down, only another 5 months to go before I can finally meet my beautiful baby bean & I am so excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment