Monday, 31 March 2014

Diary Post #60.


Mothers Day 2014. 

Yesterday (Sunday 30th March) was UK Mothers Day & i had the most loveliest day. 

I was woken from my slumber at 9am by my little boy bounding into my bedroom shouting "Happy Mothers Day, mummy" armed with fruit, a card & presents! Together along with my husband we all sat on the bed together whilst I opened my presents & my card.. (with Joel's help) Afterwards I was ushered downstairs & told to sit at the breakfast table & put my feet up whilst my husband made me a cuppa tea & a cooked me a full English breakfast :D #spoilt


The morning soon turned into afternoon & before I knew it we were getting ready to head round to Neil's parents to meet with the rest of the family. Once there we gave Neil's mum her presents (I also sent my mum some flowers & a card, with her living in Cumbria) then we spent the afternoon there, eating, laughing & having some quality family time. 


Overall it was a fantastic day & awesome to see the family, as we don't see to get together all that much these days- it needs to be done more! 

That's all really. 
what did you get up to for Mothers day? let me know ;) X 



No comments:

Post a Comment