Monday, 24 March 2014

Pregnancy Diary. Week 24.



Dear Diary.. 

Week 24: 

So I am now officially 6 months pregnant! were did that go? I don't even feel 6 months pregnant... as such. 

Symptoms this week are; tiredness & crying all the time at everything -_- my hormones are all over the bloody place, I swear I wasn't this bad when pregnant with Joel!

This week I am also seeing my little lady move around from the outside of my stomach, it is rather awesome! she's so active now it's unreal. I already know I am going to feel lost once she arrives, but I am so excited about finally having her in my arms. Only 15 weeks left to go. 

Me & the hubby have also now finally decided on our lady's pram & as of next week we shall be buying all the "big stuff" needed for her, along with all the little exciting bits such as clothes etc! :D I see my midwife tomorrow for my 24 weeks appointment so I shall up date you all on that in the next post.

That's all for this week! 
thanks for reading. Xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment