Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Pregnancy Diary. Week 26.


Dear Diary... 

Week 26: 

12 WEEKS TO GO! :D I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. As of Thursday I will be entering the third trimester of my pregnancy & before I know it, i'll be cuddling my beautiful baby girl in my arms. 

This week symptoms are all over the place. I am suffering with Braxton Hicks (yey) & terrible heartburn, seriously I have had it constant for 3 days now! Thankfully a friend came to my rescue this evening & dropped off some stuff that helped completely ease my heartburn. It was so bad I couldn't eat, drink or even sleep because when I lay down the burning sensation bubbled into my throat & caused me to gag :( Other symptoms I have been suffering with are tiredness, hip & backache & a very heavy tummy. 

Mood wise I have been feeling great. This week I haven't been as teary thankfully, jeez last week I was crying at absolutely everything, it got so bad I actually thought my depression was resurfacing! :/ Thankfully its not & I am trying my hardest to keep a lid on the bawling. 

That's all for this week, 
I hope you've enjoyed reading. X 



No comments:

Post a Comment