Friday, 25 April 2014

Pregnancy Diary. Week 28.


Dear Diary...

Week 28:

This week I saw my midwife for my 28 weeks check which included, measuring the size of my bump (i'm in perfect proportion) & I also had to have my iron levels checked again which meant, more bloods!! I think my midwife was more traumatized than me, because as I have explained before, my veins aren't very "co-operative" but thankfully, she is possibly the FIRST person to have ever listened to me were my veins are concerned & she placed the needle in exactly were I told her too & got blood on her first shot, even if she was sat apologizing the whole time because were she put the needle was slightly a tender spot BUT, the best place to get blood. ;) I am now sporting a rather awesome bruise but it's nothing I can't handle. 

whilst at my appointment I also got the pleasure of listening to my baby girl's heartbeat, which I have to admit, is my most favorite part about visiting the midwife.. she was sat rather high up, she's living in my ribs at the moment, which can get quite uncomfortable but it's obviously were she's comfy most. <3

This weeks symptoms have been; heartburn - surprise surprise!! leg cramp, braxton hicks & lots of backache! below I have included a link to a video of our ladybug's heartbeat, this was taken at 28+4 weeks. 

That's all for this week, enjoy the video! :D 
Ladybug's heartbeat, 28+4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment