Thursday, 8 May 2014

Pregnancy Diary. Week 30.



Dear Diary... 

Week 30:

So we have finally reached that final hurdle! single figures until our beautiful girl is born! 

This week has been a bit of a tough one for me with all these hormones rushing around in my body. On Sunday I went out for the day with my boys & my hubby's parents. Only I spent that day a total & complete hormonal mess! 

I'm not very good at "expressing" how I am feeling or dealing with low moods at the best of times. So having to deal with pregnancy hormones on top of depression can be really hard, especially when you have days were you're not sure if it's just the hormones kicking your ass or if you're actually having a low day. Sunday I suffered really badly & I actually began to think I was possessed. Poor Neil got it in the neck from me at every angle & his mum & dad must have thought I was a right miserable tosser! Luckily, Neil is amazing & he completely understood what I was having to deal with & by the next day we were laughing about it, (after i'd cried again first) I was feeling so bad, especially when I saw his mum & she said that she felt sorry for Neil because of the way I was being, I just wanted to crawl up my own ass with embarrassment! but luckily I have spoken to her since & she too understands & has told me not to worry about it. I was NEVER this bad with Joel, my moods are possibly 10,000,000 times worse this time round, maybe it is because I am carrying a girl? who knows... all I know is that I really need this next 8 weeks to hurry up now before I turn into a complete & utter monster! :') 

Luckily on Wednesday, my best friend came to the rescue & she got me out of the house for the day (which really helped) & we took our boys to soft play so that they could run around like the little loons they are to burn some energy! she really is one in a million & I honestly couldn't ask for a better friend in my life! I know with her around, & my husband, i'll stay on track this time! no falling into deep depressions & feeling like a failure, because I AM NOT A FAILURE! I will eventually beat this! 



Symptoms this week have been pretty much the same; Lots of hormones, heartburn, the odd bit of cramping & tones of movement from baby girl!!:D 


That's pretty much it for this week! 
Thank you for reading & don't forget to look out for my next post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment