My name is Jharmain Mortimer (Jharr) I am 26 years old. I have suffered with depression since I was 19 years old. I have had some hard times, but I have also been blessed with a beautiful, full time energetic, four year old toddler named Joel! & our beautiful new daughter, Felicity! who came into our world on 3rd July 2014. The hard times have taught me much, & have helped me to become the women & Mummy that I am today. I still have my bad days but I also have my good days. It is the amazing support from family & those few friends that helps me want to fight & become a stronger person. I originally set up my blog so that I had my own bit of personal space to write down feelings! now I try to blog on a daily basis or whenever I can, I mostly like to talk about life in general, the joys of being a Mummy & wife, & how I live my life day to day coping with the ups & downs of Depression. I would like to think that any other Mums & Dads out there that suffer with depression & are reading my blog, find that it is helpful to them in some way or another because after all, depression isn't anything to be ashamed of. I like to be fairly open on alot of my topics because it is one of my ways that I find helps me to cope. People that choose to name call & label me for having a Blog are only defining themselves. :)

~
Always remember; Depression isn't weakness, nor is it anything to be ashamed of. depression is a sign of strength, because it means no matter how weak your mind might be to you, your heart is still strong enough to feel. hold your head up high & be proud of who you are! ~

Friday, 29 August 2014

Three positives a day.... Day 34.

Day 34. 

1,2 &3.) 

These 8 week jabs have knocked my ladybug for 6! she's been sleeping most of the day on & off & when she is awake she is so groggy! & to think she's got another 2 sets to come yet.. she's had 9oz of milk all day today &1oz of water & I keep freaking thinking that she's not had enough & she'll dehydrate & get really ill!! whoever said when you're a mum second time round its easy because you remember everything is talking bollocks!! Felicity is soo different to Joel, when he had his 8 week jabs even though he slept a lot you could guarentee he'd be awake bang on feed time, because he was & still is, a huge pig!! Felicity on the other hand only just takes 5oz, sometimes she takes 4oz & at 8 week old Joel was on 7-8oz! so, totally different! 



No comments:

Post a Comment